Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our webste
- Improve, personalize, and expand our webste
- Understand and analyze how you use our webste
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
DISCOUNT/PROMO/VOUCHER/CAMPAIGN/FREE DELIVERY POLICY
Interpretation The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or in the plural.
- For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
· Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to TFP Solutions (Bangladesh) LTD and Concerns of the same interest.
· Goods refer to the items/services offered for sale on the Service.
· Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods/services from Us.
· Service refers to the Website.
· The website refers to TFP Solutions (Bangladesh) LTD and Concerns of the same interest,
accessible from https://amishvandar.com.
· You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on
behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
· You are entitled to use one discount/promo/voucher for one particular order. You will not be allowed to use two codes/promo for one purchase.
· You are entitled to share your code/voucher with anyone except your personal ID/Registered membership/Customer.
· Any discount for registered members of TFP Solutions (Bangladesh)LTD.is exclusive to the registered members only.
· If anyone shares any code/voucher TFP Solutions (Bangladesh)LTD and Concerns of the same interest authority has the full right to check and cancel the particular discount/promo code/voucher without prior notice.
· Sharing discounts/promo codes will be counted as a violation of ethics/guidelines of the commerce ministry/applicable law of the government.
· Discounts/offers may be declared for a limited period. TFP Solutions (Bangladesh)LTD and Concerns of the same interest authority have the full right to change the duration without prior notice.
· Discounts/offers may be declared for a limited stock/item/quantity. TFP Solutions (Bangladesh) LTD and Concerns of the same interest authority have the full right to change the stock/item/quantity without prior notice.
· Free delivery is subject to comply our offer/exchange policy.
· Free delivery will not be applicable if the product is exchanged or refunded for any terms except
specifically declared by TFP Solutions (Bangladesh) LTD and Concerns of the same interest.
· Discounts/offers may not be available for exchange.
· Any refund request will be adjusted with the final price after the discount.It is also to be noted.
that, refund/exchange may not be available for any discount/promo/campaign product. But we may consider exchange only for any declared fault/mistake by TFP Solutions (Bangladesh) LTD and Concerns of the same interest.
· No discount/promo campaign will be applicable for any invoice under BDT5000.
- If you have any questions about our Discount Policy, please contact us:
· By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· By visiting this page on our website: https://www.amishvandar.com.
· By phone number: +8801907099255;
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Amish Vandar does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.